Need some inspiration? Get started with our collection of free templates
Use this template to run an engineering backlog grooming process. Asking your team members about specific tasks if they are still relevant or if no not, ask an opinion about why not with a short Slack survey.Try this template
Why to use this template?
- By automating this process you’ll be able to collect feedback from all team members at the same time to help you better understand how and what t0 clean up in your blacklog
- Unified and efficient way to collect data from each team member without a need to leave Slack
- Slack message asking team members if they want to participate in current backlog grooming process
- If they join the process, a separate Slack messages will be delivered to them with details about specific Jira/GitHub tasks asking them to decide YES/NO if task are still important.
- If a task was marked as not-relevant, a 1 question form will be send asking team member to specify why they think it’s not important anymore